Greetings and welcome!
Ramon will give your event a true island atmosphere. Hula dancer is included and additional musicians are available upon request. Check out the gallery page to see photos and videos.
Born and raised on O'ahu, Ramon enjoys sharing his love of traditional Hawaiian music. He has performed in many well known venues in Hawai'i and on the mainland from Buffalo, NY to Orlando, FL. He has also performed in Paris, Reims, Bangladesh, Tahiti, Katmandu and Dubai.
To book your event or more information, please contact us:
In the U.S. - 703.725.8294
Internationally - 011-1-703-725-8294
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
follow on Instagram: #RamonCamarillo808
Rays on the Bay, Keauhou
- Every Tuesday from 6:30 - 8:30
- Sunday, November 24th
- Sunday, December 1st
Lava Lava Beach Club, Waikaloa 2:15 - 4:15
- Thursday, January 2nd
- Thursday, January 16th
- Kailua: Thursday, January 23rd 6:00 - 8:00
- Kailua: Friday, January 24th 6:00 - 8:00
- Pier 38: Saturday, January 25th 6:00 - 8:00
- Pier 38: Sunday, January 24th 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
St. James Community Dinner, Waimea, HI
- Thursday, January 30th 4:30 - 6:30
Honey's, Kaneohe, O'ahu
- Saturday, February 8th 6:00 - 8:30